“How To Reset Facebook Password?
You want to reset your facebook password, we will tell you the most simple method to reset your facebook password.
There is much reason for which you might want to change your password, it may be you have detected an unusual activity from your account
Here are the steps to reset your facebook password.
There are two ways to reset your password:
- Resetting Password after logging in
- Resetting Your Password without logging into your account in case you forgot your password.
Resetting Password after logging in
If you want to reset your password using this method, you have to first login to your facebook account using your old password.
- After you log in to your facebook account using your old password,
- click on the downward arrow button in the top right corner.
- then select “Settings”
- Now click “Security and Login”
- Under the Login section, You will find “Change Password”
- In the same row click on the edit button next to change the password
- Enter the old password
- In the second column, enter the new password
- and re-enter enter the password in the last column
- Click on “Save changes” and log out
- You have successfully changed your password
2. Resetting Your Password without logging into your account in case you forgot your password.
- Enter your email id or phone number which you used to log in
- Leave the password field blank and
- Click on the login button
- Now You will see a forgotten password pop up next to password button.
- If you don’t see the popup
- Scroll through the password column
- Now select any one option which includes:
“Use my Google account”
“Send code via email”
“Send code via SMS”
Click on continue and follow the instructions.
You can easily change your password using any of the two methods.