Want to delete a facebook account?
It’s not that tough, if you want to delete your facebook account you can do that very easily.
But if you are doing it for the first time you might be wondering for a step by step guide to delete a facebook account.
If you are looking for a step by step guide to delete a facebook account then you are on the right page.
Here are the steps to delete your facebook account.
- First of all, Login to your Facebook account
- Now click on the downward arrow on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “General” from the menu on the left-hand side
- Now under the last option which is “manage account” click on Edit Button next to it.
- Scroll down and click on deactivate your account
- Select a reason for the account deactivation
- Now click on the deactivate button and your account will be deactivated
If you are doing it temporarily and want to come back to the same account, later on, please select the top reason “This is temporary. I’ll be back”